NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. Beginning at approximately 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 5/26/2015, until approximately 9:00 a.m. ET on 8/31/2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), you may enter the “Shula’s Athletic Club Online Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) by visiting the official Sweepstakes Entry Page at http://clubshula.com (the “Website”) and completing the online entry form (“Sweepstakes Entry Form”), by providing your name and a valid email address (limit one online entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period). These official rules are also available by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) to: Shula’s Athletic Club Online Sweepstakes – Rules Request, c/o Exakt Marketing, 300 E Oakland Park Blvd #216, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to Florida residents residing in one of the following zip codes who are 18 years of age or older and who are not currently members of Shula’s Athletic Club: 33014, 33015, 33016, 33018 and 33055. Employees and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of Main Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator, and other participating sponsors and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates dealers, distributors, manufacturers, and each of their advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win. Each individual may win only one time; submissions from prior winners are ineligible and will be disregarded. This Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Prizes: Two (2) winners will each receive either a three (3) month full membership (“Grand Prize”) or a one (1) month full membership to Shula’s Athletic Club (“Second Prize”). Both prizes include a complimentary strategy session and a written exercise program. All Entrants receive a free one (1) day pass to Shula’s Athletic Club upon entry. Total value of all Prizes: approximately $500. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of any prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective winner. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the respective winner’s responsibility. Winners may be issued a 1099 tax form for the value of any prize as required by law. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of any prizes in the Sweepstakes shall be solely determined by Main Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash except at Main Sponsor’s sole discretion. Main Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded.
4. Drawing and Notification: On 9/1/2015 at approximately 9:00 a.m., two Winners (one (1) Grand Prize Winner and one (1) Second Prize Winner) will be randomly drawn from an “enter to win” where Sweepstakes entrants (each an “Entrant”, collectively “Entrants”) fill out an online entry form that includes their full name and email address. Winners (each a “Winner”; collectively “Winners”) are only drawn from completed and eligible entry forms. Winners will be notified by email. The names of the Winners may be posted on the Website and/or Facebook Page. If Main Sponsor or Sweepstakes Administrator are unable to contact a potential Winner and/or if a potential Winner fails to meet any eligibility requirement or to comply with any of the requirements, or if any Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, an alternate Winner shall be selected. Winners consent to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. If, in the opinion of the Main Sponsor or Administrator, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Main Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice may be posted on the Website and Facebook Page. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Main Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Rules, Terms & Conditions at any time for any reason without prior notice. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE, FACEBOOK PAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
5. Release of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all Entrants, any Winners, and their family members, guests, invitees, agents, and employees release and hold harmless Main Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator and each of the Sweepstakes Entities, as well as the respective officers, directors, agents, employees and shareholders of the foregoing entities and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from and against any and all actions, claims, and/or liability with respect to or in any way arising from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prizes and any related travel and/or activities, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a Prize (if any) are subject to the service provider’s terms therefore, and Winners agree to look solely to such service provider for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Main Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator, all other Sweepstakes Entities, their affiliates, distributors, dealers, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the Website, the Facebook Page or the Sweepstakes Entry Form; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; printing or human errors.
6. Winners’ List: You may obtain the names of the Winners by mailing a SASE to: Shula’s Athletic Club Online Sweepstakes – Winners List, c/o Exakt Marketing, 300 E Oakland Park Blvd #216, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334. Requests received after 12/1/2015 will not be honored.
7. Main Sponsor: Shula’s Athletic Club
8. Sweepstakes Administrator: Exakt Marketing, 300 E Oakland Park Blvd #216, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334.